Friday, June 25, 2010

Miss everything

Suddenly become so 感性,miss my family and friends pulak~
Just a eyewink, I back to Kampar 5 weeks already.
Wow, how fast the time past by.
Last Saturday was my lovely elder sister convocation.
So last Friday my family expressly came Kampar fetch me to KL.
So happy XD
Friday night, we took LRT to Times Square. But at the end we changed our locale to KLCC(because my lovely brother did not know drive from Setapak to Times Square)
If we get lost on the way, then will end up our shopping plan with nothing and still waste the petrol and time.
So, LRT is the best choice~
We reached there at 8.20p.m.
After one hour shops, brother suggest to enjoy the night view.
What a nice night scene there.
We took some photos on different angles.
After that continue shops and bought some things before went back.
Miss that moment so much~
Love you all~
Dad,you are the best father in my heart!
Mum, I won't forget my promise to you!
All the best to my brother and sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment